If you are one of those people that likes to "shop 'til you drop' then you won't want to miss Holmes County, Ohio.
Many people know this area for the Amish community but you will also find fine gifts, flea markets, antiques, and more in Holmes County.
If you ask the owner of an
Amish Country Inn near Berlin
about shopping you will get an extensive list of places:
- AMISH BUSINESSES: Lamp & Light Candles, R.W. Leather, Swartzentruber Quilts, Millers Quality Crafts, Prairie Lane Furniture, Millers Bakery, Hershberger's Farm & Bakery, Farmerstown Furniture, Erb's Stove Center, Ashery Country Store, Ruth's Amish Dolls, basket makers in Amish homes, etc.
- FINE GIFTS: Berlin Village Gift Barn, Carlisle House of Gifts, Dutch Valley Gifts, Bowden Bells, Treaty Line Pottery, Holmes County Pottery, Berlin Creek Gallery, Blue River Gallery, Eagle Song Studio, Polish Niche, Pine Tree Barn, Tis the Season, Wendell August Forge, P. Graham Dunn, etc.
- ANTIQUES: Starlight Antiques, Pretty Penny, Hershberger Antique Mall, Shaker House Antiques on the Square, Walnut Creek Antique Mall, Berlin Village Antique Mall, 55 West, Antique Mall at Schrock's Amish Farm, etc.
- FLEA MARKETS: Holmes County Flea Market, Walnut Creek Flea Market, Flea Market at the Mt. Hope Auction, Flea Market at the Kidron Auction
- FOOD SHOPPING: Coblentz Chocolate Company, Heini's Cheese, Guggisberg Cheese, Walnut Creek Cheese, Breitenbach Wine Cellars, Broad Run Cheese & Swiss Heritage Winery, Gateway Place Wines, Der Bake Oven, Mrs. Yoders Kitchen, Millers Noodles, Nature's Food Market, Troyer's A Country Market, Troyer's Trail Bologna, Java Jo Coffee Shop, Winesburg Meats, Doughty Valley Meats, etc.
Written by Carol Steffey, Garden Gate Get-A-Way Bed & Breakfast, Millersburg, Ohio (330) 674-7608 www.garden-gate.com