- Visit Wendell August Forge for some unique metal gifts from bread platters to chip & dip plate to vases and more.
- Amish Country Essentials has all natural soaps, bath salts, bath bombs, and other homemade products to pamper someone special with. They can even put together a gift basket for you.
- For the garden lover in your life visit Bowden Bells where they make one-of-a-kind recycled garden art. There are ornaments, bird baths, bells and more.
- L & E Star Candles is an Amish-owned business with hand-carved candles. In addition to carved candles there are poured candles, holiday angel candles, lighthouse candles, etc.
- For the chocoholic in your life be sure to visit Coblentz Chocolate Company. This local family-owned business has mouth-watering holiday gift boxes and baskets our you can build your own.
- P. Graham Dunn is the place for inspirational gifts. From wall art to table art and home decor they have creations for everyone's taste.
- Stop by Heini's Cheese or Guggisberg Cheese Factory for a gift basket full of locally produced cheeses, jams, chocolates, and more.
- The "wine snob" in your life if sure to love a gift from Breitenbach Wine Cellars. They are Ohio's 2nd largest winery and they offer award-winning sweet, semi-sweet, and dry wines.
- Carlisle House of Gifts in Walnut Creek is full of gifts. You will find floral decorations, candles, soaps, lotions, hand bags, jewelry, Thomas Kincaid items, and other home decor items.
- For the quilt or country lover on your list you must stop by Swartzentruber Quilts. These Old Order Amish sisters not only make bed quilts but placemats, potholders, wall hangings, and more.
These are just a few of the unique gifts that you can purchase in Holmes County, Ohio. When you come to shop consider an over night stay at a bed and breakfast. Garden Gate Get-A-Way Bed & Breakfast has a weekday Christmas Shoppers special room rate where you will save $36 on your room from November 28 - December 22, 2011. The innkeepers will be glad to map our many more places to purchase unique or unusual Christmas gifts for you.
Written by Carol Steffey, Garden Gate Get-A-Way Bed & Breakfast, Millersburg, Ohio (330) 674-7608 www.garden-gate.com