- Mrs. Yoders Kitchen in Mt. Hope offers some of the best home cooking in the County. Be sure to save room for pie. They are located at the corner of State Route 241 and County Road 77.
- Millers Dutch Kitchen in Baltic is a close 2nd to Mrs. Yoders Kitchen. They are best known for their fried or broasted chicken. They are located just off of State Route 93 about 6 miles south of State Route 39 in the heart of Baltic.
- The Inn at Honey Run on County Road 203 has a restaurant called Tarragon. It is a good choice for special occasions because they offer fine dining. They are located between Berlin and Millersburg.
- Bags Sports Pub offers good food in a casual atmosphere with a golf decor. You will find everything from burgers on a pretzel bun to a broiled salmon salad to BBQ ribs and steaks. For the beer lover they have approximately 100 beers to choose from! They are located on Main Street/State Route 39 in the village of Millersburg.
- Chalet in the Valley is near Charm. They are owned by the Guggisberg family that has a cheese factory across the street. Their specialty is Swiss cooking with things like Wiener Schnitzel and Smothered Chicken. If you like fondue be sure to try theirs! They are located on State Route 557 about 2 miles south of State Route 39.
- The Dutch Hospitality Corporation operates 3 restaurants in Amish Country: Der Dutchman (Walnut Creek), Dutch Valley Restaurant (Sugarcreek/Dover), and Farmstead Restaurant (Berlin). They are best know of Amish-style cooking.
- Boyd & Wurthmann is on Main Street in Berlin and is the choice for those people that like a hometown diner. The restaurant is smaller and not big on decor but they offer Amish home cooking on the menu.
- Fast Food: Head south on State Route 83/US 62 in Millersburg and you will run across Subway, Wendys, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Chengs Chinese Gourmet
Written by Carol Steffey, Garden Gate Get-A-Way Bed & Breakfast, Millersburg, Ohio (330) 674-7608 www.garden-gate.com