- Mrs. Yoder's Kitchen, Mt. Hope. The best Amish home cooking in the County!
- Chalet in the Valley, near Charm. From the cheese fondue to the schnitzel the Swiss cuisine is the best thing on the menu (American favorites for the not-so-adventurous too)
- Der Dutchman, Walnut Creek. The prettiest views are from this restaurant that specializes in Amish kitchen cooking.
- Rebecca's Bistro, Walnut Creek. Our favorite lunch spot with gourmet cooking, desserts, and specialty coffee/teas.
- Bags Sports Pub, Millersburg. Sometimes you just don't want Amish home cooking. The Salmon dinner and BBQ Rib dinners are our favorites. They also have a liquor license just in case you would like a cocktail with dinner.
There are several wonderful restaurants that we did not mention but ones listed above are our favorites.
Written by Carol Steffey, Garden Gate Get-A-Way Bed & Breakfast, Millersburg, Ohio (330) 674-7608 www.garden-gate.com